We have a great function that allows you to clone or duplicate a vacancy in your database.
This feature is useful if you want to create a mirror vacancy for a new job with the same criteria with the same client but you want to introduce and segment new candidates rather than using an existing legacy vacancy record.
This article explains the simple steps to do this
- Open the Vacancies grid the side smart nav panel.
- Select the Vacancy record you wish to clone.
- Click on the 'Clone Icon' button in the record, located immediately to the right on the 'Actions' drop-down button.
- A duplicate copy of the vacancy will then be created and will load, you can edit this new record as required.
- Remember to click the 'Save' button to save any updates you make to the record.
Note this feature DOES NOT copy the existing shortlisted candidates to the cloned vacancy shortlist.