Removing departments or you might like to think of them as teams so that you can better manage job boards and posting allocations.
To remove a department/team you will need to be a supervisor.
- To remove a department/team select 'Maintenance'.
- Select 'Users & Groups'.
- You will see the following screen.
- Click the icon to the left of Tier 1 name to reveal departments/teams.
- Select the department/team you want to delete and 'Right Click' on your mouse.
- Select 'Delete' from the available options.
- You will see the following popup.
- Select the required option - this is usually 'B' and press the 'Delete' button.
- You will be asked if you are sure as shown below.
- If you are happy to proceed, press the 'Yes' button
- Users associated with the group will be either deleted or moved and the department/team deleted.
Please note we are UNABLE to reverse this process if you are unsure please contact our support team.