So you have subscribed to your preferred job boards bought your company credits and now want to share them between your consultants so one individual doesn't burn through them all this how to do this.
To allocate credits to users you will need to be a supervisor.
- Select 'Maintenance'.
- Select the 'Credit Allocation' tab.
- You will see the screen below.
- First in the 'Board Subscription' drop-down select the job board you want to allocate credit for.
- Click on the recruiter you want to allocate credits to, their email address will highlight.
- 'Right Click' on your mouse to reveal the 'Edit Credits' option.
- Select 'Edit Credits'.
- You can now enter the credits you want this user to be able to use when posting jobs to this job board.
- Once you have entered the values press 'Update' to complete the action.