If you’re having problems editing your CVs please check the following.
Occasionally you might find that on new PCs Microsoft .net 3.5 isn't installed. You will be asked for this as part of the installation process. If this is the case quite the installation and download .net 3.5 before continuing.
You can download .net 3.5 from the following Microsoft download page
When Microsoft suggests additional framework ignore these and continue with the 3.5 download.
- The format of the CV(s) is either .doc, .docx .pdf or .rtf
- The CV doesn’t exceed 4MB in size.
- The filename of the CV(s) doesn’t contain special characters including apostrophes, hyphens, brackets etc.
- The filename of the CV(s) doesn’t exceed 18 characters.
- The file MUST be opened from a Chameleon-i record.
If you are using the CV Editor Plugin
- You have your current username and password correctly stored in the plugin.
- You have the latest version installed on your PC.
- The plugin hasn't been disabled by MS Word after a program update.
- You have permission to use the CV editor.