These are the steps to reactivate your Chameleon-i CV Editor if it has been deactivated by Microsoft Word.
This may happen if Microsoft Word has been recently updated.
- Click 'File' in Words Main Menu.
- Select 'Options' from the available list.
- MS Word will open a new popup window, select 'Add-ins'.
- At the bottom of the window, you will see a drop-down list, select 'Disabled Items' and the 'Go' button.
- MS Word will pop up a small window displaying disabled items.
- Highlight the CV editor a click the 'Enable' button.
The plugin will now be enabled and working, to test this simply revert back to Chameleon-i and open a CV to edit.