This feature enables a standard user to have access to specified Administration features without having full access to all elements within the admin panel.
You can select the elements they need to perform their job for example Tags tab if they’re tasked with adding/editing tags for the business.
This feature can only be set by a Full Administrator.
To set up this feature
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu
- Select the 'Users' tab
- Select the User from the drop-down list you wish to assign Admin privileges.
- Tick the Admin Tab tick box.
- On the right hand side you will see the Tag Management secion on the User Profile. Select the "All Tags" tab to view all the user tags.
- Then tick the Tier 1 tag 'Admin Privilege'.
- Select the corresponding feature tags that you would like the user to see and then press 'Save' to update the user's profile.
- The User will need to refresh (F5) Chameleon-i for the changes to take effect.
IMPORTANT: If these tags are not set, then normal Administrator/User rules will apply with a regular user not being able to see the Admin section of Chameleon-i at all.
Please do not change, delete or add to the Tags in this feature, only the Tags set automatically by the system work.