The Content Management System (CMS) enables you to create and edit universal email templates, email wizards and your email signature(s).
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'CMS' tab.
- You can select an existing template from the drop-down list - 'Select Page'.
- The page will default to the HTML information tab. Edits to this information are critical and should be made with careful reference to instructions within the knowledgebase.
- Remember to 'Save' your changes.
- If you have created a new template press the 'Save as new' button.
- Content 1 is used for normal email templates.
- Content 1 & 2 is used to store headers, footers for your email signatures only.
- Contents 1, 2, 3 & 4 are used to store headers, footers and extra page content for Jobs By Email templates.