The Users tab enables you to control individual user profiles and assign settings for each account. You can set up permission for selected features, set access hours, and rights to delete or export records.
Personal Information Section.
- Enter your user profile information here.
- You can have up to 3 email addresses forwarding to firstname.lastname@example.org for use with the Inbound Email Module.
- Restrict access with IP restriction, enter authorised IP addresses separated with a comma.
- Enter the consultant's job title, division and address.
Registration and last login details Section.
This section gives you a view of when the user's account was first created on Chameleon-i and when the profile was last updated.
It also shows when the user was last logged in and when they last used the system, so actively loaded a record or ran some form of activity through the database.
- Change Password - Click the 'Select' button to change your password.
- Set Access Hours - Click the 'Select' button to change when the user has access to Chameleon-i, by default a user is set to have 24/7 access.
- SMTP Send Email Settings - To send Emails from Chameleon-i, you must first store your SMTP server details for each user account. Click the 'Select' button to enter and store these details. If you do not know these details, please contact your ISP.
- Aggregator Details - Click the 'Select' button to enter and store these details. Enter your individual user login details for Broadbean, Jobmate or Idibu to post vacancies via their services to your subscribed job boards.
- Exchange Login Details - If you have Exchange Synchronisation activated, you will need to enter and store your exchange login details. Click the 'Select' button to enter and store these details.
- Google Authorise - If you have Google Synchronisation activated, you will need to authorise us to connect to your Google account. Click the 'Select' button to do this.
- CloudCall Call details - If you use CloudCall to make or receive phone calls you need to include in your account information here. Click the 'Select' button to do this.
- Dashboard KPI's - Click the 'Select' button to enter a users KPI's and monthly targets. These a re-measured and shown in the i-Dash in reporting.
- Allow Send from Generic Email - enables a user to send from a company-wide default email address for example email@example.com
- Allow viewing Original CV - this provides the facility to view the original formatted CV
- Admin Tab: Set access to the Admin Panel.
- Own Records Only: Set whether users can view all company records or just their own records.
- Show archived records: If unticked, this user will not be able to view archived records. This Administrator setting overrides Priority search requests.
- Placement Lock - This enables a user to lock a placement so that it cannot be edited.
- See emails from all users - This enables a user to view all emails for all users within their Chameleon-i inbox.
- Account Enabled - If unticked, the account is still live and is chargeable, but login attempts will be denied.
- MS Notify - For Integrated Website customers only, set users to receive notifications of registrations/applications from your website.
- Enable CV Editor - Enable online CV editing (must have Word plugin installed).
- Allow CSV Export - Allows the user to export baskets into a CSV file which will be emailed to the user's registered email address.
- Default New Client to Me - Any Client record created will automatically default to your ownership.
- Default New Vacancy to Me - Any Vacancy record created will automatically default to your ownership.
- Show Alerts Popup - Tick this box to displayed alerts as they are due.
- Show Emails Popup - Tick this box to displayed email notifications as they arrive.
- Applicants grid view my own applicants only: If you use the applicant's grid, this will restrict the view to the user's own applicants only.
- Change Note/To Do Time - This option lets the user edit existing notes/to do date/time settings.
- No of lines per Page (60 max) - This option lets you set how many line items displayed in the grids and baskets.
- Baskets Inactive Contacts for more than (in days) - Inactive contact records are automatically placed into your Inactive baskets, you can enter the number of days you require here to trigger this.
- GMT Offset - International Users can set the time difference here.
- Date User Archived - If the user's account has been archived, we will display the date they were archived here for your reference.
- Show Srchd Col -
- Upload your photo -Click 'Choose File' browse to the user's picture and then press the 'Save' button on the users profile to upload and store.
This section enables you to upload documents that the user may wish to send out to clients and candidates, perhaps a history statement showing their experience. DO NOT store personal documents here as they are accessible when sending emails. Use the 'Browse' button to search for and upload these files.
Record Delete and Re-assign section.
This enables you to set a user's individual permissions to delete specific record types and the ability to re-assign the records ownership. If they are ticked a user can do this.
Prefixes entered here will be used to create an auto-increment reference number, i.e. EU001, EU002, EU003.