To add a new user license to your database.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Company' tab.
- Select the 'Order' button next to Chameleon-i User
- Select 'Confirm Order' to proceed.
- You will now see a new popup wizard that helps set up the users account.
- Enter the personal information for the new User as prompted.
- Select the permissions you wish to assign to your new user account, hovering the mouse over the ‘i' icon will give you a brief explanation on the option.
- Click 'Finish' and then 'Ok' to complete your order.
Whilst you are in your 30 day trial period this order total is set to £0.00. If you are outside your trial period a charge of £40.00 will appear.
You must not use the same username /password combination on multiple user accounts.