You may want to permit users to have access to download CSV files from the database to perform additional duties.
You will need Admin privileges to set this for users.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Users' tab.
- Select the User you wish to permission to have CVS access from the drop-down list.
- In the middle column under 'User Options' tick or untick the 'Allow CSV Exports' tick box.
- Press 'Save' on the user's profile.
- The User will need to refresh (F5) Chameleon-i for the changes to take effect.