You can create a customised 'Desired Job Title' list for users to populate candidate records from within the Admin section.
You should only use this feature if you DO NOT want users to populate this field using free text input. Creating a default list will prevent users from entering free text desired job titles, they will be forced to pick from the available entries in the drop-down.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Lists' tab.
- From the drop-down box select 'Desired Job Title'.
- In the blank field beneath List Name type the name you want to add and click 'Save'
- The entry will list underneath in the panel.
- Enter as many additional job titles as you want to appear in the list, remember to 'Save' each entry.
- Once you have completed your entries you will need to refresh Chameleon-i, press 'F5' or refresh button in your browser to do this.
- In the Candidate record, you can select from your list in the 'Desired Job Title' field.