If you are an administrator you can specify if a user has the right to reassign ownership of company, client, candidate, vacancy and placement records to themselves or other users.
This may be relevant if record ownership plays a part in commission splits between consultants or targets.
To set the users right to reassign record ownership
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Users' tab.
- Select the User you wish to permission.
- In the right column under 'Record Delete and Re-assign section' tick or untick the box to enable/disable the user permission to reassign the record type(s).
- Press 'Save' to update the user's profile.
- The User will need to refresh (F5) Chameleon-i for the changes to take effect.
NOTE: If the user does not have rights to reassign a record, the 'Owner'' drop-down list in the record will be greyed out.