When you make a permanent placement in Chameleon-i you can use the system to generate a PDF invoice that you can then send through the system to your client.
There are a few things you should set up and store first.
Before you begin to save your logo with the following file name and type 'invoice_logo.jpg' otherwise we won't be able to use it. Make the logo no larger than 700(w) x 120(h) px.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Company' tab.
- In the Company Files section click the 'Choose File' button browse to your saved logo and select it.
- Enter the VAT No in the 'VAT No' field.
- Enter the Invoice prefix in the 'Perm Inv. Prefix' field and save the changes.
- Press the 'Save' button, this will store your changes, upload and store your logo, you will be able to see your logo if it has successfully saved.