The search results grids can be set to display between 20 and 60 line items depending on your screen size and how you like to work.
Here is how
- Select Admin from the main menu.
- Select the Users tab.
- Use the drop-down -to select the user you wish to edit.
- In the text box marked 'No. of lines per page' enter a value that will display the number of results for candidate, client, company, vacancy and placement lists. The maximum value for this field is 60.
- Once you have set the value press the 'Save' button
- Remember to refresh your Chameleon-i session by pressing 'F5'.
NOTE: In the tabbed quick view, the words highlighted in red relate to the tags set in your account. Words highlighted in green relate to any keyword or search term used.