You can set up a reminder or 'alert', otherwise referred to as a 'Follow-Up' in records, these will tell you when you need to action something, for example, a follow-up call, email somebody etc.
This article guides you through how to do this
- Open the record you want to set an alert up for and click on the 'To Do' tab.
- Click on the '+ New' button located in the top right-hand corner of the tab.
- Select the 'Activity Type' you want to set an alert for, it will also enter it into your diary.
- Select a time and confirm the date and how long you want to block out in your diary.
- You can add a Note or schedule a To Do and set an Alarm/Alert and schedule the reminder lead time.
- If you want to associate additional Clients or Candidates click the '+ Add' button in the Associated Contacts bar and search for the database record.
- If you want to associate a colleague selecting the '+ Add' button in the Associated Users bar and search for your colleague.
- Once finished click the green 'Save' button, the entry will display in the 'To-Do' tab and in your diary.