Chameleon-i enables you to fully control the number of user licenses you purchase at any time, you can add and remove licenses as your consultant needs dictate.
These are the steps to delete a user from Chameleon-i.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Company' tab.
- Click the blue 'Billing and Account Management' button at the top right of screen
- In the list of users at the bottom of the screen click the blue toggle button.
- In the pop, you will be given three choices -
- Set user to Archived.
- Delete user and all records assigned to this user from Chameleon-i.
- Delete and Assign the records to another users account.
- Set user to Archived will suspend the account so that the user has no access, ALL data will remain as is and viewable to all other users as if the user was still active. You will be charged for this as detailed in our pricing.
- Delete user and all records assigned to this user from Chameleon-i - this will delete the user and all records belonging to them from the company database. Be sure you want to do this as we cannot reverse this process.
- Delete and Assign the records to another users account - will delete the user and will prompt you to select an account to reassign records belonging to the deleted user to.
- Select the reason for deleting the user.
- Click 'Confirm Selection' to complete the action this also will close the Options window.
Please note that re-assigning data can take time depending on the volume of records and notes that need to be processed. This means that the user license will still exist in the user drop-down list whilst Chameleon-i carries out this request.