If you have an integrated website solution with Chameleon-i when a candidate registers via your site your ‘Web registrations’ basket is automatically updated to include their registration.
To take advantage of this feature you must set up a couple of items in Admin.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Company' tab.
- Firstly make sure you have added your websites URL to the fields labelled 'Micro Site URL'.
- Tick enable or disable the 'Regs to Basket' tickbox.
- Click on the 'Save' button to save your changes.
If the basket is deleted it will re-generate the next time there is a web registration. Please note that we cannot re-populate a deleted basket. Otherwise, future registrations will be added to the existing basket on an on-going basis.