Setting Up Prefixes
If you want to set some order to the number systems used in Chameleon-i simply define these using Prefixes.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Users' tab.
- Select the User Profile you want to edit.
- From the 'Prefixes' table located in the lower right-hand side of the user's tab, there are three options -
- Vacancy - What you use here will prefix all your Vacancy records.
- Placement - What you use here will prefix all your Placement records.
- Initials - What you use here will go as your record Owner initials.
- Click on the 'Save' button to save your changes.