You may wish to invite existing candidates to participate in your automated Jobs by Email mailer this article describes how to do this.
- Use 'Baskets' to create your candidate contact list that you wish to invite to participate.
- From the basket select the 'Bulk Email' button.
- Select the 'Jobs By Email invite' template from the Templates drop-down box. You can edit the text message as required.
- Check the email before sending it out, click on the 'Send to Me' button.
- When the email is exactly how you want, click on the 'Send' button to send the emails out or select a 'Send Time' from the drop-down list if you want to schedule a better time to send the invitations.
Note: You can manually register candidates rather than send the invite Email. Best practice email marketing states that your candidates MUST Opt-In to receive the emails or have a pre-existing business relationship with your agency and they MUST be able to Opt-Out
In order to send bulk emails, you must have valid SMTP/Exchange/G Gmail detail stored in your user profiles. Important some ISP set limitations on how many emails you can send out in a given period of time, please check with your ISP if you have any.
You can also schedule your emails by clicking on the Send Time drop-down list and choosing a time.