This document describes how to assign your vacancies so they are included in Jobs by Email to matching candidates.
To ensure the jobs are matched to the relevant candidates via Jobs by Email they must be tagged accordingly in the Vacancy record.
- Select the 'Vacancy' record you want to assign to Jobs by Email.
- Select the 'All Tags ' tab on the right of the screen
- Tick the 'Jobs by Email', and tier 2 and 3 tags that correspond to the vacancy.
- Please the 'Save' button to record the changes you have made.
- Make sure you complete the 'Vacancy Posting' tab, include all the vacancy details including a full job description so your candidates can make an informed decision to apply. The information on the Vacancy Posting tab is what the candidate sees when they click through from your email to view the full job details.
For the job to be included in the Job alert email the vacancy MUST be LIVE and have the Jobs by Email tag selected.