There are many ways of creating a note in Chameleon-i, in records, in grids and using action wizards.
This article shows you how from a record.
- Open the contact record you want to add a note too, we have used a candidate for this example.
- Click on the 'Notes' tab.
- Click on the '+ New' button.
- Select the note type from the drop-down.
- Fill in the note detail.
- Click the 'Save' button when you're done.
- The note will appear in the record 'Notes' tab when you're done.
To add a note to a company record, you will need to add the note against the Client contact record and this will then also appear in the Notes section
IMPORTANT: If you clear an alert you cannot recycle/reuse the same alert - the alert will not pop up in the alerts section. If you have cleared your alert, create a new alert - this will also create a clear and concise audit trail.
If you have inadvertently cleared an alert you can still view it in the record, on the Action Reports and also in your diary.