The desired job title list located in the lists tab in Admin allows you to create your own list of desired job titles for your consultant to pick from when completing a candidate profile replacing the ability to enter job titles by free text.
Note that deploying this feature will remove all previously entered job titles in your candidate record as will removing this feature in the future. Please think carefully before deploying this feature, if you are unsure if this feature is right for your agency please contact a member of our support team who will happily discuss your requirements in conjunction with this feature.
To create/edit your own company priority filters
- Select the 'Admin' tab from the main menu.
- Select the 'Lists' tab.
- Select 'Desired Job Title' from the drop-down box.
- Enter your priority name in the text box and press the 'Save' button to upload it.
- Use the 'Up/Down' arrows to order the filter to meet your requirements.
- Click the 'X' to delete obsolete priority filters.
To edit an existing entry 'Double Click' on the entry you wish to edit, this will make the line item editable, edit as required then click away anywhere on the screen to confirm the edit.
When you click the 'X' to delete an obsolete entry, the following pop will display requesting that you re-assign all records to another in your list. You must do this to delete it from the available drop-down options.