This list enables you to add additional notes and todo's types to the current activity types listed within Chameleon-i.
To create/edit your own Notes and Todo types
- Select the 'Admin' tab from the main menu.
- Select the 'Lists' tab.
- Select 'Note/Todo Types' from the drop-down box.
- Enter your Note/Todo in the text box and press the 'Save' button to upload it.
- Click the 'X' to delete obsolete entries.
- Use the 'Up/Down' arrows to order the list to meet your requirements.
To edit an existing entry 'Double Click' on the source you wish to edit, this will make the line item editable, edit as required then click away anywhere on the screen to confirm the edit.
You can also select which of the Notes/ToDo's are available in the actions dropdown list by selecting to Display the item or not to users, simply tick/untick the item in the Display Column.
Any Note type that has a tick in the Update Comms Checkbox will update the Last Contacted field when used in a Candidate or Client record.
When you click the 'X' to delete an obsolete entry, the following pop will display requesting that you re-assign all records to another in your list. You must do this to delete it from the available drop-down options.