The payroll provider in the lists tab in Admin allows you to create your own specific payroll providers to be used in conjunction with the temps module.
To create/edit your own payroll providers
- Select the 'Admin' tab from the main menu.
- Select the 'Lists' tab.
- Select 'Payroll Provider' from the drop-down box.
- Enter your payroll provider in the text box and press the 'Save' button to upload it.
- Use the 'Up/Down' arrows to order to meet your requirements.
- Click the 'X' to delete obsolete priority filters.
To edit an existing entry 'Double Click' on the entry you wish to edit, this will make the line item editable, edit as required then click away anywhere on the screen to confirm the edit.
When you click the 'X' to delete an obsolete entry, the following pop will display requesting that you re-assign all records to another in your list. You must do this to delete it from the available drop-down options.