This list enables you to add/remove the Visa types listed in the Visa drop-down in a candidate record.
To create/edit your own visa types
- Select the 'Admin' tab from the main menu.
- Select the 'Lists' tab.
- Select 'Visa Type' from the drop-down box.
- Enter your priority name in the text box and press the 'Save' button to upload it.
- Use the 'Up/Down' arrows to order the additional filters added to meet your requirements.
- Click the 'X' to delete obsolete priority filters.
To edit an existing entry 'Double Click' on the entry you wish to edit, this will make the line item editable, edit as required then click away anywhere on the screen to confirm the edit.
Note the default values cannot be deleted/edited as they are system-wide defaults.
When you click the 'X' to delete an obsolete entry, the following pop will display requesting that you re-assign all records to another in your list. You must do this to delete it from the available drop-down options.