The vacancy state in the lists tab in Admin allows you to create additional vacancy states displayed in vacancy records and the vacancy grid. The vacancy states added can be ordered to make identification easier.
To create/edit your own vacancy states
- Select the 'Admin' tab from the main menu.
- Select the 'Lists' tab.
- Select 'Vacancy State' from the drop-down box.
- Enter your vacancy state name in the text box and press the 'Save' button to upload it.
- Use the 'Up/Down' arrows to order to meet your requirements.
- Click the 'X' to delete obsolete priority filters.
To edit an existing entry 'Double Click' on the entry you wish to edit, this will make the line item editable, edit as required then click away anywhere on the screen to confirm the edit.
Note by default there are a number of system options that cannot be deleted/edited as these are system-wide default filter.
When you click the 'X' to delete an obsolete entry, the following pop will display requesting that you re-assign all records to another in your list. You must do this to delete it from the available drop-down options.