The vacancy shortlist status filter allows you to create your own shortlist status displayed in the vacancy shortlist grid. The shortlist status filter can be ordered to make identification easy.
To create/edit your own company priority filters
- Select the 'Admin' tab from the main menu.
- Select the 'Lists' tab.
- Select 'Shortlist Status' from the drop-down box.
- Enter your shortlist status in the text box and press the 'Save' button to upload it.
- Use the 'Up/Down' arrows to order the filters to meet your requirements.
- Click the 'X' to delete obsolete priority filters.
To edit an existing entry 'Double Click' on the entry you wish to edit, this will make the line item editable, edit as required then click away anywhere on the screen to confirm the edit.
Note that 'WF CA and WF CL' cannot be deleted/edited as these are system-wide defaults.
WF CA = Waiting for Candidate feedback.
WF CL = Waiting for Client feedback.
When you click the 'X' to delete an obsolete entry, the following pop will display requesting that you re-assign all records to another in your list. You must do this to delete it from the available drop-down options.