You may need to lock down placement records so changes cannot be retrospectively applied by a consultant once they're confirmed.
This feature may help to prevent confusion on commission payments if placements were changed retrospectively by a consultant.
To lock a placement record you must first have permission, this is set in Admin/Users by ticking Placement Lock.
If you do not have the permission you will not be able to edit a placement record once it has been locked.
- Open the placement record
- In the placement, click the 'Actions' drop-down.
- Select 'Lock Record' from the drop-down list.
- This will change the state of the record to 'This record is locked' preventing users from editing it without the record being unlocked by you.
- Remember to press the 'Save' button to confirm any changes.