In Chameleon-I temps it is simple to edit a single shift from a vacancy on the grid. The Edit panel allows you several ways to edit a single shift. These include:
- Number of candidates required
- Start and finish time
- Break time
- Pay rate
- Charge Rate
- Shift colour
The Edit panel also allows you several saving options for your changes. These include:
- This shift only
- This shift and all future shifts
- This shift and all past shifts
- This shift and all future shifts of this colour
- This shift and all past shifts of this colour
- This shift and all future shifts at this time
- This shift and all past shifts at this time
Step 1 – Select the shift to be edited
On the Main Calendar Grid, click on the shift that requires editing.
(Do not tick the box in the shift)
On the right hand panel select the "Edit" Tab
(In the save drop down menu you have the options to save the edit to more than one shift. If this is this the case please select the relevant option from the menu)
Please click here to download a PDF of this article.
For more information, or to book in a demonstration please speak with your Account Manager, or contact our Sales team today on +44 (0)1483 600370.
Please be advised that additional charges will be incurred for this service as it is separate from the core product.