If your agency likes to have a header at the top of all outbound emails, for example, a logo or contact information you can do this by placing the information in the user's email header in the content management system.
Here is how to do it
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'CMS' tab.
- From the 'Select Page' drop-down menu, select the user's email signature template named - 'Email Settings USERNAME'.
- Select the tab 'Content 1'.
- In the body text box type in the text content of your signature.
- Use the styling options to style your email.
- When completed click on the 'Save' button, NOT the 'Save as New' as you are updating an existing template not creating a new template.
As always we suggest you send a couple of test emails to ensure the changes are correct. To do this create a test record, enter a test email address in the record and send an email.