If you send Interview confirmations via SMS in the vacancy shorlist, you can create pre written SMS templates to send to both candidates and clients.
Here is how to create your templates ready to use.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu
- Select the 'SMS' tab.
- In the 'SMS Template Name' you will need to enter specific names so that the system recognises the correct template in the Action Wizard. They are as follows:
- SMS 1st Interview candidate
- SMS 2nd Interview candidate
- SMS 3rd Interview candidate
- SMS 1st Interview client
- SMS 2nd Interview client
- SMS 3rd Interview client
- In the 'SMS Template Body' input field enter the message that you want for the template.
- You can add placeholders if required. To so this click the 'Select Placeholder' button to open the placeholder and select the required placeholders.
- Make sure you do not exceed the maximum character length.
- Once completed press the 'Save' button.