This article explains how to send a candidate's CV from a vacancy shortlist to the client.
- From the open Vacancy record, click on the 'Shortlist' tab. To Send a CV of a shortlisted candidate to the client click the 'Send CV' radio button in the Send CV column for the respective candidate to open the Action Wizard.
- In the popup, the email template will be by default the CV Send Wizard template, if you want to specify another template select one from the Template drop-down list box.
- You can cc, bcc yourself, and others by ticking the boxes or clicking the 'cc', 'bcc' links. You can also include a Header, use Read Reciept or choose not to send the email and just record the action by ticking the appropriate tick boxes.
- You can edit the email via the styling options in the text editor, or by typing into the body of the email.
- A Note will automatically be created for this action but you can also create a follow-up action. To do this tick the 'Follow Up' tickbox and click the 'F.U TXT' button to edit the follow up if required. To complete the Follow Up click the green Save Text button. Set the date and time of the Follow Up by clicking on the calendar icon and selecting the date and time.
- If you want an Alert to pop up and tell you the Follow Up is due, tick the 'Alert Me' tickbox and set the Lead Time.
- If you want to associate this action with additional clients or users you can select one of the two corresponding 'Person' buttons and search for the contact. This will create an association with the note only, and not the follow up.
Before you are able to finish the action, you must attach the Candidate CV.
- Select the 'Available documents' button at the bottom left of the popup.
- Select the 'Candidate CV' tickbox to attach the latest CV that you have for the candidate. You can add more than one file from the list or attach additional files from your PC by clicking the 'More Files' button too.
- Once all the required files have been selected click the 'Use Selected' blue button to complete the attachment action, this will then close this popup and return you to the initial popup.
- Once all these stages have been complete, click the green 'Finish Action' button.
- The Email will appear on the Email Tab and the date of the action will appear in the Shortlist under Send CV so you can keep track of what actions haven been done and when.