Your Jobs section of the Client Portal enables you to view the Jobs which belong to you, and allows you to check applications, view and edit the job description as well as letting you print the job description.
1. The Drag Me icon allows you to drag a particular job into a folder you can create in the folders listing in the left-hand side.
2. Clicking on the Job Title in this column enables you to view and edit the vacancy. Simply make any changes to the Job you want and then click on the Edit Vacancy button in the top left-hand corner and the update will be sent to the recruiter who will then be in touch with regards to the change.
3. The Job Ref gives you the vacancy reference and is sortable by clicking the down arrow next to the header.
4. The Apps column tells you how many Applicants you may have for your Job and clicking it allows to view the applicants in order to process them.
5. The Job Posted On column gives you the date the vacancy was posted and is sortable by clicking the down arrow next to the header.
6. The View icon permits you to again open the vacancy in order to edit it or view it.
7. You can Print your Job out as well should you need to via the printer icon.