You may wish to identify records with badly formatted email addresses to update and help keep your database up to date.
If you do here is how
- Go to either your Candidates or Client Grid.
- In the first drop-down select 'Email'.
- In the second drop-down select 'Exact'.
- Type in third drop down type 'badaddress'.
- Click 'Go' this will list the badly formed emails in the grid for you review and change.
Remember you can drag the results to a basket so you can work through the data at a later time.