Data Cleansing is always a good idea, as it keeps your data robust and up-to-date.
Chameleon-i allows you to search your client database for duplicates based on Email, Full Name or Mobile Number.
Run any search on your Clients grid and the options toolbar will appear underneath the alphabet line.
- Select the 'Client Grid'.
- Click the 'Duplicated' button.
- Select either an existing basket or enter a new basket name.
- Select from the drop-down the criteria you want to use.
- Click the 'Find Duplicates' button.
- The records that match the duplicate criteria with then populate the basket ready for data cleansing.
You can also use Duplicate Baskets to keep an eye on the build-up of duplicate records in your database. These baskets reload and update on opening.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT NAME YOUR BASKET THE SAME AS AN EXISTING BASKET AS THIS WILL EMPTY YOUR EXISTING BASKET AND POPULATE IT WITH DUPLICATE RECORDS.