If you want to find all your vacancies within a given radius of a specified Town or FULL UK Postcode you can do this using the following criteria.
Note only vacancies that have the town location or UK Postcode populated in the vacancy posting tab within the vacancy record will be returned when run.
- Select the Vacancy grid by clicking 'Vacancies' in the smart navigation panel.
- Select 'Number of miles ' from the first drop-down list this defaults to 'Any'.
- Select 'Town or Postcode' from the next drop-down list.
- In the text box, please specify the Town or FULL UK Postcode.
- Click 'Go' to run the search.
Note that this search will always use the Postcode as the primary criteria, this will override the town where both entries exist in the vacancy record. You can use the radial search criteria in conjunction with all other search criteria found in the vacancy grid.