Creating a bridge between a client and candidate record enables you to quickly identify linked records and move quickly between them.
Creating separate records enables you to deal with a contact on both a client and candidate level whilst keeping all communications and notes separated.
Here how to link candidates to client records.
- Select a Client profile.
- On the Profile tab and in the Personal Information section, click 'Action' button.
- On the drop down select 'Create candidate bridge'.
- Chameleon-i will search Candidate records for a match
- If the system finds a match a bridge will be created
- If more that one candidate matches you will be asked to select the correct candidate you want the client record to bridge to.
- If no match is found you will be asked if you would like the system to create a candidate record.
- Once you have made one of the above choices the profiles will be bridged and you will be able to jump between them from the 'Action' button in the records.
To denote a bridged record this icon is displayed next to the records Surname.