Create a tag that automatically sets when a bounced email message is returned from an ISP, indicating that the email address is no longer valid.
Note you need one of our email integration options, Inbound Email, Exchange or Gmail Sync to use this Tag and automation feature.
To create this Tag
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Tags' tab.
- In the Tier-1 Tag enter 'Bounced Email' then click on the 'Save' button.
- This creates the Tag
- Keep the Client and Candidate checkboxes ticked, remove the tick from the other record types. This keeps the Tag assigned and visible only in these records.
- You will see the Bounced Email appear in the Tags section within these record types.
- Going forward the tag will automatically tick when Chameleon-i receives a bounce notification from an ISP.
You need to have administrator rights to add tags to your tag listing. If you don't have administrator rights then contact your administrator and have them do it for you.