Use the client report to find a newly added client to your Chameleon-i database by user and date range.
- Select ‘Reporting’ from the main menu.
- Select ‘Clients Report’ from the reports drop-down list.
- On the left-hand panel select the User(S) [Admins only] from the drop-down list that you wish to report on.
- Select a date range.
- Click the ‘Search Clients’ button.
- The results are displayed in the right-hand panel for you to view.
- Your results can be exported via the 'Export' button to a CSV file which can be read in Excel or you can convert into a printable report via the 'Report' button.
- You can also export the Placements into a basket.