These are the steps to enable a Cloudcall account for an individual user on Chameleon-i.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Users' tab.
- Select the User you want to set Cloudcall up for from the Users drop-down list.
- In the User options column, select the 'Cloudcall call details' button.
- You will see this pop-up display.
- Type in your Cloudcall account ID
- Type in your Cloudcall password
- Type in your Notification token
- Click 'Save', you will get a confirmation notification, click 'OK' to close the details window.
Note your account information is only available from CloudCall, please speak to them if you are unsure about your account details in the first instance.