Our Core license enables access to the core database functionality.
To view what is included in your license please click here.
You can also join our free online training sessions. These are run twice a week and help get users up and running quickly.
To assist you with any technical questions our support team are available via live chat.
You will only be charged for additional licenses from the time of order through our billing system.
We will part-bill for the first month until you reach your billing date anniversary (the date of the month you first signed up) thereafter the full monthly licence fee will be applied to your invoice.
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu.
- Select the 'Company' tab.
- Select the 'Billing and Account Management' button.
- Select the '+ New User' button located above the user information on the bottom.
- You will now see a new popup wizard that helps set up the users account.
- Enter the personal information for the new User as prompted.
- Select the permissions you wish to assign to your new user account, hovering the mouse over the ‘i' icon will give you a brief explanation on the option.
- Click 'Finish' and then 'Ok' to complete your order.
Whilst you are in your 30 day trial period this order total is set to £0.00. If you are outside your trial period a charge of £40.00 will appear.
You must not use the same username /password combination on multiple user accounts.