You can set up automatically updating baskets in Chameleon-i that tell you when a candidates birthday is to contact or email birthday greetings. You can also set up a template so that birthday greetings to candidates will be sent out automatically on their birthday.
This tool automatically gathers your candidates in a daily ‘Birthday Basket’ ready to manually send them an email using a birthday card template you can create in the content management system.
From a candidate grid, select the 'New Basket' button.
- Type the name 'Birthday' for the basket name and click 'Save'.
- The Birthday basket will appear in the candidate basket section in the smart navigation panel.
- Every day, while you sleep, the basket will populate with the candidates whose birthday is today.
- If you create a new basket called 'Birthday 1' the basket will be populated with candidates whose birthday is tomorrow
- If you create a new basket called 'Birthday 2' it will be populated with candidates whose birthday is in 2 days time; 'Birthday 3' it will be the next day etc...
- If the shared tick-box is selected then the basket will contain candidates belonging to ALL users in your agency. If this is not selected the basket will contain candidates belonging to the individual user only.
When you view the contents of the basket, the candidate's age is displayed after their surname.
You can email your Birthday Basket contacts via the bulk email facility, using an email template previously setup in your CMS.
If you want to automate the process of sending out birthday greeting to Candidates, you do not need the basket, just a template called 'Email Template Candidate - Birthday Automatic Send'.
You can then put your birthday greeting or message into Content 1 and your Birthday email will be sent at 6am on the day of the Candidate birthday. They will not be sent to any Candidate who is blocked from bulk emails or has opted out.