The auto-recognition queue enables users to quickly find parsed candidate records created using one of the Chameleon-i CV parsing tools that require data checking.
Once you have parsed a CV and it has successfully created a candidate record you will want to be able to check the data integrity. This is a quick way of finding candidates uploaded via the auto recognition queue for checking.
- Select the Candidates tab in the smart navigation panel.
- From the drop-down box in the quick search, select ‘Show my auto recognition queue’ or 'Show ALL auto recognition queue' if you want to find ALL records parsed by all users on the database.
- Press the 'Go' button.
- To open and check a record select the 'Surname' link.
- The record will open so you can check the details are correct, edit and add information to the record as necessary.
- Once the record has been checked, remove it from the Auto Recognition Queue by unchecking the tick box marked ‘Requires data check’.
- Press the 'Save' button, your updates to the record are saved and the record is removed from the auto recognition queue.
- To review the next record in the queue select the 'Load Next Record' button.