You are able to set up an automated email campaign to send out up to 5 emails to a basket of Candidates or Clients.
Before setting up the campaign
- First of all, you will need to set up your set email templates in the CMS. For instructions on how to set up email templates click here.
- Then you will need to create your basket and populate with the records that will be receiving the mail campaign. For instructions on how to create and use baskets click here.
- You will then need to click into Automated Email Campaigns from the top blue navigation bar and into Mail Campaigns.
Setting up a new campaign
- To set up your new campaign select the New option to go out to either Candidates or Clients and enter the campaign name.
- Select the basket that you want the emails to be sent to.
- Select up to 5 email templates in the order they need to be sent out in.
- Set the length of time between when each template is sent.
- Select the events that will stop the campaign from being sent to the candidate or client.
- Press save when this is all set up.
- When ready to start sending the emails the toggle will need to be switched to Active and then you can press Start to start sending out the emails.