If you update your Google Mail relay password remember you will need to update your Chameleon-i account to reflect this change. If you do not Chameleon-i will not be allowed access to send your emails.
If you need to update your password here is how
- From the main menu click on your User Name to reveal the drop-down list.
- Select 'Update Google Mail Settings'.
- Click the 'Google Mail' logo.
- Select the Google Mail account you want to authorise Chameleon-i to sync with.
- You will get a success message and the pop will update to say 'Google Mail Authorised and Syncing'.
- If you want to sync your diary click the 'Google Calendar' logo and follow the same steps.