Chameleon-i offers you a fast, flexible process for sending emails to your clients and candidates from your database.
- Open a contact record in your database and click on the Email button (Blue envelope)
- You can type your email or you can select from one of your email templates if you have one set up.
- You can Cc and Bcc other users if you need to. Enter the subject of your email if it’s not there already.
- You have the option to insert headers, footers (signature), create a read receipt.
- You can attach documents from your PC or associated documents stored in your database.
- When you’re ready to send the email, click the 'Finish action' button.
You can send emails from various places:
From a record (Candidate/Client)
From a vacancy shortlist
From a search list
Note: Chameleon-i only creates the email just like Outlook and passes it to your ISP who will then deliver it to your recipients.