In Timesheets you are able to edit the emails sent to clients & contractors.
To do this click on the "Email" button in the Smart Navigation, this will open up the content management system (CMS).
Now in the CMS you can edit the templates, to clarify you are unable to add additional templates into the CMS. Before starting to edit these templates be certain you know what your doing. If a mistake is made which cannot be reversed on your end you will need to contact chameleon-i support to correct this for you. Correcting templates is a paid for service and therefore is not free also if you require assistance in creating these template this service will also be chargeable.
1. To edit a template you must first select it from the drop down list located at the top of the page.
2. Once selected you are able to edit the "Subject", the "Subject" of an email message is a very brief summary of the message's contents.
3. To edit the body of the email you have two choices -
- Use the inbuilt editing tools to format the content of your template (4)
- Use the HTML editor to edit the HTML source (5)
I would advise using the inbuilt tools if you have no HTML experience.
6. Remember to press "Save" to retain any changes to the template you wish to keep. When you press "Save" you will lose the old version of the template and the new one will take its place.