In the Contractor Invoice grid you are able to view all the Contractor Invoices that are on the Timesheets system, both current and historic.
1. Using the drop downs at the top of the form, you can select criteria and search your Contractor Invoices.
2. You can bulk approve timesheets by selecting them and clicking the Approve Selected option.
1. You can view the details about where the contractor invoice is coming from and going to here but it is not editable.
2. In the Invoice Dates section, you can edit the Invoice Date, Period From/Period To Dates here by clicking the calendar and selecting dates. Remember to save the changes by clicking the Save changed info button. You can also view information about the associated contract here too.
3. The summary table contains information about the timesheets associated with the invoice. Review these and the figures associated carefully.
4. You have the option to add additional lines if there are things like expenses that you need to add. Fill in the boxes and then click the Add button to add it to the invoice.
5. You can upload a logo to your invoices if you have the branded option with us. For more information contact your account manager.
6. You can view the subtotal, VAT and Total figures here. Review these carefully and make sure they are correct.
7. Once you're 100% certain that everything is correct on the invoice, click the Approve button.