To complete a time sheet you will first need access the timesheet by clicking on the ID from the main grid, once this has been done you will be able complete your intended actions.
This is what a timesheet awaiting completion will look like.
Once on the time sheet you will need to do the following actions to complete the timesheet for approval.
- Fill out the hours by typing in the free text boxes under the days
- Once all hours have been filled in on the timesheet press the “Save” Button.
- When you are sure all the correct hours are in the timesheet you will be able to email the time sheet across for approval by pressing the “Request Approval” Button.
- When the request has been sent you will receive the following message “Thank you, an email has been sent to [Client name] requesting that this timesheet is approved We will notify you by email when approval is complete"
On the time sheet you will have the option “Void” the timesheet, this will removed from the system. But before doing this we would advise contacting your client first before doing the action.
If you would require you are able to assign a reference to the invoices which will be generated for this contract.
- To do this you need type the intended reference in the free text box under the time sheet hours.
- To complete this action you will need press the “Save” Button again.