Creating a Contract so that it appears in your Chameleon-i Timesheets will require you to first have completed/created a Placement record in your Chameleon-i database.
From the Placement record you will then need to complete the following steps:
Ensure that the Placement record type is that of a Contract. Any other type of placement will not generate a Timesheets Contract as the button will not appear on the Placement record as below:
1. In the Contract Placement click the Create new Timesheet Contract button to start the Timesheets wizard.
2. Fill in/amend the Contractor details here where applicable. Click the green Next Step - Contract Details button to go to the next step.
3. Contract Details - fill in/amend the contract details as applicable, and then click the green button Next Step - Pay Rates to go to the next step.
4. Pay Rates - Fill in the pay rate for the contractor and the charge rate for the client, specifying if it's a daily/hourly charge. You should also specify how many timesheets you want to be completed before any invoices are generated. Click the green button Finished - Create this contract button to finish the wizard.
IMPORTANT - You should tick the Purchase/Sales tickboxes to indicate whether you want to generate invoices from this contract.
4. The last screen will confirm you have created a contract and an email will be sent to you confirming the creation of the contract also. Click the close here link to close the window.